Changing the world is possible, but it requires the right preparation and skills. One of the best ways to be prepared is with Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) certification.
ACA certification is an industry-recognized credential that can be used to effectively validate one’s skills in Adobe digital-media software. It represents the creative skills in demand today by industry and academia and reflects well when presented on a resumé or college application.
Adobe Certified Associate in Interactive Media Using Adobe Flash Professional
Adobe Flash Professional is a powerful authoring environment for creating animation and multimedia content.
Having ACA certification is a great validation of one’s Adobe creative skills, and ACA Flash Professional certification is available for Creative Cloud (CC), Creative Suite 6 (CS6) and CS5 versions of Adobe software. CC-based ACA certifications are current for three years after the date of issue.
WHAT IS COVERED IN THE EXAMS?
1. Setting Project Requirements
2. Identifying Interactive Media Design Elements
3. Understanding Adobe Flash Professional Interface
4. Building Interactive Media Elements by Using Flash Professional
5. Evaluating Interactive Media Elements by Using Flash Professional
Click here for more information about exam objectives.