Microsoft Office Specialist Excel 2013
Introducing new project-based testing for Microsoft Office Specialist Excel 2013.
Our cutting-edge Excel 2013 certification program gives testing candidates practical, performance-based scenarios to gauge their real-world capabilities with project and standards-based outcome testing.
Certified candidates will demonstrate the fundamentals of creating and managing worksheets and workbooks, creating cells and ranges, creating tables, applying formulas and functions and creating charts and objects.
To make the 2013 exam more helpful, we've replaced individual tasks with comprehensive, project-based testing. This live-in-the-application environment confirms that certified individuals have demonstrated the ability to complete a realistic Microsoft Office Specialist Excel 2013 project.
Certiport makes Word certification as easy as 1-2-3 with a unique, three-step pathway:
1. LEARN how to use Microsoft Office with content-rich textbooks, online Courseware, video resources and more. Contact your Certiport sales representative to request a customized learning solution based on your individual needs.
2. PRACTICE using interactive exam preparation tools and practice exams. Your Certiport sales representative can evaluate your specific needs and provide tools and resources designed to help you and your students practice skills and gain confidence needed to pass MOS certification exams.
3. CERTIFY and validate skills taking Certiport performance-based exams.
MOS Word 2013 Exam
MOS Excel 2013 Exam
You will create and edit a workbook with multiple sheets for a variety of purposes and situations. Examples include professional-looking budgets, team performance charts, sales invoices, and exercise logs.
More MOS Excel 2013 Information
MOS Excel 2013 Expert Exam
Demonstrate you have the advanced skills in key Office programs by earning a Microsoft Office Specialist Expert Certification. To become a Microsoft Office Excel 2013 Expert, you must pass both of the MOS Expert required exams: Excel 2013 Expert Part One and Excel 2013 Expert Part Two.
More MOS 2013 Expert Exam Information
MOS 2013 Master Certification
Demonstrate that you have the deepest level of skills needed to proficiently use Office programs by earning a Microsoft Office Specialist Master certification. To automatically earn the Microsoft Office 2013 Master certification, you must pass five required MOS exams, in addition to a sixth elective exam.
Pass each of these five required MOS exams:
- Microsoft Office Word 2013 Expert: 425 and 426- Microsoft Office Excel 2013 Expert: 427 and 428
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2013: 422
Pass one of the following elective exams:
- Microsoft Office Outlook 2013: 423
- Microsoft Office Access 2013: 424
- Microsoft SharePoint 2013: 419
- Microsoft OneNote 2013: 421
More MOS 2013 Master Information